Why go to St Lucia? What makes it so special?
An island of amazing scenery and some of the Caribbean’s most characterful and delightful places to stay..…
- St Lucia has been called ‘the most beautiful of all Caribbean islands’ and it is hard to argue with that description.
- The island is a tropical paradise with flora, fauna and wildlife in abundance. The plantation landscapes are awe-inspiring and the beaches are wonderful too.
- St Lucia is friendly and very easy to explore. Drivers and guides are easy to arrange or you can drive yourself to places of interest and beauty.
- The people of St Lucia are charming, friendly and so welcoming to their visitors.
- The island is great for relaxing but great for activities too – rainforest adventures, watersports, hiking, snorkelling and much more besides.
Why book with Just St Lucia?
Because we know the island and its properties personally.…
- The Just St Lucia team have made several visits to St Lucia over many years. We have visited all our properties many times too.
- We have hand-picked a varied selection of places to stay on St Lucia – we really think we have something to suit everyone.
- We can arrange holidays to suit every taste and to fit all budgets. We will work with you to create the perfect holiday in St Lucia.
- We know each property we offer, all the best rooms with the best views etc – all the little details that you need to know.
- This is the perfect island to link with another island (like Grenada or Bequia) as part of a two-centre holiday. The Just Grenada Group offer a wide range of fascinating multi-centre holidays many of which feature St Lucia multi-centre holidays.
Our experienced team – Mandy Burten and Belinda Brendon – visited St Lucia recently. Here are some of their thoughts….
Over the last few years we have been lucky enough to make several visits to St Lucia and we have really fallen in love with this special island. The welcome is always so warm and friendly and driving from the airport it’s not long before you are immersed in a lush, green, tropical landscape – it has everything you would expect from a Caribbean island including some really lovely beaches however there is so more to St Lucia…..
We think the island has some of the most dramatic scenery that we’ve encountered anywhere in the caribbean and the real highlight has to be the amazing volcanic Pitons, which rise up from the Caribbean sea near Soufriere in the south west of the island. These two jungle-covered peaks are a draw-dropping sight – one of the best ways to view them is by boat so, regardless of where you’re staying, you can view them at close quarters on a boat trip along the west coast. Better still, you can stay in a hotel right next to them and be surrounded by the rain forest – it really is a magical place.
We love the town of Soufriere with its laid back vibe and this whole region is rich with historic plantations, many of which now produce Cocoa – definitely take a plantation tour and be sure to sample the end product! Walking and hiking in the rain forest is also a must and there is something to suit all levels of ability.
The north certainly has more of a “touristy” feel but there are some top class hotels here – we think we’ve chosen some of the best – along with beautiful sandy beaches. There are such contrasts in St Lucia and we both feel that this island lends itself to staying in more than one place. So give us a call – we’d be delighted to discuss your holiday plans.
How about visiting another Caribbean island as part of your St Lucia holiday? St Lucia can be combined with Bequia, Barbados or Grenada!
It’s a long way to the Caribbean – so why not enjoy two or even three islands as part of your St Lucia holiday? Here are a few examples of the many lovely two and three centre holidays we can arrange, with simple, speedy transfers between the islands… or simply choose to combine different areas of St Lucia.
- St Lucia & Grenada – Our favourite combination – two contrasting islands but both with beautiful beaches, wonderful local restaurants and delightful people. More…
- St Lucia, Bequia & Grenada – Even more contrasts – adding the charm of tiny Bequia to the delights of its two larger neighbours. More…
- St Lucia & Barbados – The gorgeous beaches and sophistication of Barbados combined with the stunning Pitons and lush plantations of St Lucia – wonderful. More…
- North and West St Lucia – This island is so beautiful and so full of contrasts – so why not let us arrange a trip that includes a stay in two different areas within St Lucia? More…
Some of the nice things of our customers say about their holiday…
“This was the first time we had a 2 centre holiday and Mandy’s suggestion turned out to be perfect. We loved the North and South equally – but in totally different ways. Probably the best holiday we have ever had…”
ML – Bristol
“Everything you told us about St Lucia was true – the friendly people, the gorgeous beaches etc. Your list of restaurants and places to visit was really useful too. Great trip for all the family”
Our promise to you
We don’t sell holidays – we arrange them….. and we think there is a big difference. We will talk to you and we will listen to you, and between us we will plan your trip. Then we will make all the arrangements for your Caribbean holiday.
We will pick the best rooms for you, arrange the best flights for you, help you secure the best seats on the plane. We will handle any special requests you may have.
We will provide you with the highest level of personal service, backed up with the deepest and most extensive knowledge of every aspect of St Lucia.
That is our promise.
Our other destinations
We have travelled extensively in the Caribbean in the last 16 years and, as well as St Lucia, we have found other beautiful places that have charm and character. We have gathered deep knowledge of Grenada, Antigua, Bequia, Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis, Tobago and St Lucia and we would be delighted to arrange a holiday there for you.
We also offer holidays in the delightful undiscovered European gem that is Slovenia - which is beautiful enough to be in the Caribbean!
Click below for more details about our other destinations.