Two centre, or even three centre holidays…
If you travel all the way to the Caribbean – why not take the opportunity to visit two or even three islands in the same holiday?
We can tailor-make a trip which will enable you to do this, with simple, quick and comfortable connections between various destinations.
They’re hugely popular. Call us and find out why…
Cherry-pick the best the Caribbean has to offer
Some people think that all Caribbean Islands are much the same – but that really isn’t true. Each island we cover has its own identity, its own style and its own landscape. Some of the islands have better beaches, others have the better restaurants and so on…
A two – or even three-centre holiday would give you the chance to enjoy and experience the contrasts and different characteristics that are to be found on individual islands
It’s ‘Island Hopping’ – but for the 21st Century
Island hopping used to conjure up thoughts of endless waiting around for boats that never arrived, flights that were cancelled at the last minute, and whole days taken to travel very small distances!
But things have changed! We are pleased to tell you that we’ve arranged hundreds of Caribbean holidays visiting two or even three islands, with smooth, quick and comfortable connections.
We’ll make your holiday simple and stress-free
All our itineraries, whether around one island or two or even three, are designed around speedy, comfortable transfers, and no wasted time. You could have a morning swim in Bequia and then a lunchtime dip in Grenada!
We aim to make the most of your holiday time and make sure that you spend as little time in airports as possible. And as we’ve done it many times, we’ve got very good at it.
Some of our favourite itineraries including Saint Lucia and a couple of our favourites on other islands…
St Lucia – Peak to Beach
Enjoy a twin centre holiday on the beautiful island of St Lucia. You’ll have enough time to enjoy these two very different locations – stay on the edge of the rainforest and then right on the beach. This is just a sample itinerary of what you could do :
- Fly to St Lucia with BA or Virgin – stay for 3 nights in the glorious setting of the Stonefield Estate Enjoy views of the Pitons from the restaurant (breakfast is included)
- Explore the stunning scenery in the south west area
- Travel to the north of the island and spend 4 nights at the charming beachfront East Winds
- Enjoy fabulous food and wines on your All Inclusive stay. The restaurant uses local produce offers a choice of local and international cuisine
- Flight back from St Lucia to London
St Lucia, Bequia and Grenada
Make your holiday a real Caribbean journey – visiting 3 beautiful islands. We can, of course, offer any mix of accommodation to suit both your budget and preferred style of holiday. This is just a suggestion for an 11 night stay, with breakfast included throughout the holiday.
- Fly to St Lucia with BA and enjoy 4 nights at laid back Laluna, perhaps doing some morning yoga on the beach!
- Take the short 50 minute hop between Grenada and St Lucia with BA
- Enjoy 3 nights at Boucan by Hotel Chocolat with fabulous Piton views and lots of chocolate on the menu.
- Take a short 20 minute flight with Bequia Air down to Bequia staying for 4 nights in the delightful Bequia Beach Hotel.
- At the end of your holiday take the 35 minute flight to Barbados
- Fly back to London from Grenada with BA
Grenada and St Lucia
The Grenada and St Lucia twin centre offers a wonderful combination of lush rain forest, beaches and dramatic scenery. Combine any of our accommodations on either island or a stay in the north and south of both islands for a complete contrast. Travelling between the two utilises the British Airways flight in either direction.
- Fly to Grenada with BA, stay for 7 nights at Mount Cinnamon, including breakfast
- Relax and enjoy the beaches and rain forest of Grenada for 7 days
- Fly up to St Lucia with BA – the most convenient way to connect these two islands
- Stay at the stunning Calabash Cove for 5 nights’ All Inclusive
- Take a “must see” trip down the west coast to the majestic volcanic pitons
Rainforests and Reefs of Tobago
See the best of Tobago visiting both rainforest and reefs. This itinerary combines a stay in the two lovely villages of Castara and Speyside, giving a real taste of island life.
- Fly to Tobago with BA or Virgin.
- Stay for 4 nights at the north of the island at the Blue Waters Inn on Batteaux Bay.
- Enjoy the beach plus great diving and snorkelling, the villages of North Tobago and take a bird watching trip on Little Tobago
- Then spend 7 nights at the Castara Retreats on the west coast, soaking up the atmosphere of this traditional Caribbean village and local eating spots
- Visit the Main Ridge Forest Reserve – the world’s oldest protected rainforest – with an expert guide.
- Back to the airport for the flight back to the UK
St Lucia Honeymoon
St Lucia is the perfect Honeymoon destination. Mix a splash of rainforest adventure with a touch of luxury, fabulous food and beaches. We can tailor-make your holiday with any mix of accommodation to suit your both your Wedding budget and Honeymoon wishes.
- Fly to St Lucia with BA or Virgin – stay for 3 nights at Ladera – waking up to enviable views of the Pitons
- Explore the stunning scenery in this area, perhaps taking a hike or visit a cocoa plantation
- Enjoy 3 nights at Ti Kaye – enjoy the beach, snorkelling and boat trips
- Travel further north for 4 nights at Calabash Cove where we will book you ‘All Inclusive’. Indulge in their great food, cocktails or whatever takes your fancy – you could even have all meals delivered to your room without charge!
- Flight back from St Lucia to London
The Delights of St Kitts & Nevis
Enjoy a taste of both islands – combining history, beaches and plantations or if you prefer a slower pace then talk to us about some downtime on Nevis – a place to really get away from it all.
- Fly to St Kitts with BA stay for 4 nights in the beachside hotel of Sunset Reef with uninterrupted views of the beautiful Caribbean Sea
- Explore the history and sights of St Kitts
- 10 minute speedboat ride across to Nevis
- 6 nights in the historic plantation estate of Montpelier Plantation
- Explore the interior of Nevis – the lush rainforest and other interesting Plantations
- Speedboat back to St Kitts for flight to UK